
The best thing that happened this summer is when I went to the airport to see my cousin. I saw my cousin come home from his mission. He went across the world to go on his mission. I missed my cousin so much that when he came back I ran and jumped on him. Then we went to the Spaghetti Factory. I sat right next to him and I ate spaghetti. I love spaghetti.
On Sunday we went up to his house and we had the best party I have ever been to in my life. Then we went to a movie and saw Star Wars the Clone Wars.
Then we went to my grandma's house and we had a party. I played with the bunnies. My grandma's has 50 bunnies. My favorite bunnies are . . . let's just say that I don't know all their names . . . but I do know Summer, Molly, and Buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment