I went swimming at a party. It had a hot tub close to a waterfall that you can dive off of. There was also a slide and tubes that you can ride down. Also, it had motorcycle-like things. It had stuff for the taller and littler kids. There was a canoe, but we could not even touch it. But the party was still fun.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
My Summer by "Jam"
I went swimming at a party. It had a hot tub close to a waterfall that you can dive off of. There was also a slide and tubes that you can ride down. Also, it had motorcycle-like things. It had stuff for the taller and littler kids. There was a canoe, but we could not even touch it. But the party was still fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
MMM I love my little Jam.
Post a Comment