
I had a stupendously excitingly awesomely cool summer. It all started as a big surprise on a very hot Sunday. It was about 4:00 a.m. My parents were picking me, my sister Angela, and my brothers Isaac and James up from my grandma's house. When we woke up, we noticed we were in the car, and we weren't in Payson, Utah anymore. My mother told us were going to Las Vegas airport to get on a plane to Pheonix. She said she would tell us the rest later. When we go to Las Vegas, we went to Hawaii.
It was beautiful. I felt like I was swimming under palm trees with beautiful fish. Then finally, I got to see the kind face of my grandfather which I hadn't seen in four years. The happiness went to the next morning. We had lots of adventures such as swimming far into the ocean, eating hot malasadas, taking pictures of lizards, looking at stars on the roof, and the best part was having a gecko stick to the window. Ha! Ha! Ha!
We also went to a place called Germaine's Luau. We went to Hanauma Bay, and went snorkeling with fish. Boo ya! Oh no. It's time to go home now!
The rest of my summer was boring old days of playing with my friends. ALOHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment