Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Broken Car Window by, "Darth Mawl"



One time I asked if my friend could play. Her mom said yes. So she came over to my house and we wanted to play catch. We were passing the ball back and forth and one time I threw it so hard that she had to duck and the ball went right to my dad's new car window. We went over to the car and the window was broken. We rolled down the window and went over to my friend's house instead of my house. We just kept playing games. Then one day my dad took us to his pizza place to drop me off. So that my cousin could pick me up. Then my dad told me to roll the window. It was not broken. It was a miracle and my dad said in a kind voice, "Why didn't you tell me that you broke my window?" "Because I was scared that you would get mad at me." "I would never get mad at you." "It was an accident. I'm sorry Dad!" "It is alright!"

No comments: