One summer day I was at my friend Indiana's house with my little brother Asher. Indiana has a little sister named Libby. Libby and Asher are friends. We were all outside in their backyard playing in the sprinklers when Asher and Libby started kissing. We tried to stop them, but they wouldn't listen. So I whispered to Indi that we should tell her mom. She said we should. So inside we went and told her mom. We came out with her and she said, "Stop!" So, they stopped and never kissed again. The end.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
The Kissing Story by, "Titania"
One summer day I was at my friend Indiana's house with my little brother Asher. Indiana has a little sister named Libby. Libby and Asher are friends. We were all outside in their backyard playing in the sprinklers when Asher and Libby started kissing. We tried to stop them, but they wouldn't listen. So I whispered to Indi that we should tell her mom. She said we should. So inside we went and told her mom. We came out with her and she said, "Stop!" So, they stopped and never kissed again. The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment