Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Over the Log by, "Noelle"


Once we were camping. We were having a great time until we decided to go to the Hot Pots. We call it the Hot Pots because it's like a hot pot with water in it. Anyways, it was about three miles to get there. First we went over the log. It was scary so I crawled across instead. When we were walking it got dark. Good thing we brought our flashlight. When we finally got there we played in the water. Then we were ready to hike another three miles. It was darker than before. The flashlight wouldn't last much longer. There was a stream by the trail. The flashlight barely lit the way, but we got to the log. First, my older sister went over the log. Then my younger sister, my mom, and then me. I started across the log. I got to the end safely. Then my dad came. We walked a little bit more and we were at the campsite. The end.

No comments: