One Saturday my aunt came over and before she came over the other night my dad and I baked brownies. So when she came over I asked her if she wanted one and she said yes. So I went and got her one. When I came back I gave it to her and it fell on her shirt. I laughed. So when it fell on Missy's shirt my baby sister Ingrid picked it up and ate it. We all thought it was pretty funny. The end.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
The Brownie Story by"Emily"
One Saturday my aunt came over and before she came over the other night my dad and I baked brownies. So when she came over I asked her if she wanted one and she said yes. So I went and got her one. When I came back I gave it to her and it fell on her shirt. I laughed. So when it fell on Missy's shirt my baby sister Ingrid picked it up and ate it. We all thought it was pretty funny. The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment