Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Sleeping Kid by, "Nausica"



One time I was tired so I asked if I could go to sleep in my dad's office because there is a bed. So I went in the bed. Then before I fell asleep my mom came in and said we have to go in a few minutes. I said o.k. and she went out. Then it took me a minute to go to sleep. I fell asleep. I slept for awhile. and they left me. Everyone got in the car. They had an extra person, so they thought they had everyone. So they left. Then I woke up and went out of the room. I called everybody's names, and nobody would answer. I started to cry. I went outside. That was when I met a boy and his mom. His mom asked, "What is the matter?" Then, "Is that someone you know?" And I said, "Yes." They left. My dad came out of the car, and he said, "What is the matter?" "I looked up and said, "I called everyone's name but nobody answered and so I started to cry." We got in the car and drove to the movies.

No comments: