I was in the mountains with my family. We unpacked our stuff. I got my knife out and and found a stick and I went back to camp and we went down to the lake and swam. We came back, I got out my knife and got my stick and carried my stick. At first I did good then I got better. Then I got cut. It hurt really bad. My knife went deep. The date was July. I went to my camper and put water on it. I went outside and it was better. And I carved again. The end.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Got Cut by, "Alan"
I was in the mountains with my family. We unpacked our stuff. I got my knife out and and found a stick and I went back to camp and we went down to the lake and swam. We came back, I got out my knife and got my stick and carried my stick. At first I did good then I got better. Then I got cut. It hurt really bad. My knife went deep. The date was July. I went to my camper and put water on it. I went outside and it was better. And I carved again. The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment