Sunday, October 12, 2008

Miss Singley's Class was given the challenge of writing some interesting "leads." Here are a few:



by, "Susan Brook"
Have you ever touched the branches of a really high tree without using a ladder? I have. I've used my trampoline to do it every time. It is fifteen feet wide and it has a net around it!

by, "Kamakana"
Bep! I have to jump off the block! I have to swim my best when I swim freestyle because everyone is really good, but they can't beat me. Some people even give up because I'm so fast. Then I win!

I'm on the swim team. It's a little hard, but it gets easier once you know what to do. You get to swim in meets and stuff. Most of the time it's ribbons they give out. Every meet I've been in I've gotten at least one first place ribbon. I usually do two events. I might even go out of Utah some time.

No comments: